Friday, August 8, 2008

Weekend Forecast

Tonight should be my last dress fitting. All that's left to do is the hem. She's going to sew in some fun wiry stuff to give the hem some shape. I can't wait to see the final project. It's funny how much work goes into getting a dress for a wedding. Mine was even fairly easy and it still felt like a lot of work. Matt on the other hand went to Gap, tried on a pair of pants and he was done. Just like that. It took about seven minutes.

Matt and I are in another friend's wedding on Saturday so wedding progress will be minimal this weekend. Hopefully it's nice on Sunday because I want to go to downtown to some thrift stores and find some fun sparkly bits to put on my boring white shoes. Second Chance always has loads of old jewelry. I'm thinking I can find some big flashy earrings and cut off the posts and turn them into shoe clips.

No comments: