Monday, September 8, 2008

Um, Like 5 Days to Go???

Isolated thunderstorms and 76? Ok, whatever. I guess I'll take it. This is September in Nebraska so I should be happy the forecast doesn't call for six inches of snow.

It's officially Wedding Week. There are about three semi-major things I completely forgot about. One of those is taking my dress in to have it dry cleaned. Um, ok. Not a problem. I guess that's not too big of a deal. I forgot to call the golf course about our liquor order. Again, shouldn't be a problem. We're not ordering anything outrageous so that should be ok. The third thing I can't say because it's a surprise for Matt. But it's not that big of a deal. There's still time to get it taken care of.

I think that's it... All of his family will be coming to Omaha this week for the festivities. I expect it to be mildly chaotic but a good time should be had by all.

No comments: